Saturday, February 28, 2015

MORE "Follow The Prophet" clip art!

"Follow the Prophet"  Book of Mormon Prophets
available in my Etsy shop

I had so many requests for Joseph Smith and Nephi that I decided I'd better do some more drawings.  I didn't know there were extra verses, but I did a little google search and found The Lost Hymns Project.  I wanted to do another kit as big as the first one, but I know there are a lot of Choristers needing Joseph Smith for tomorrow.  I put what I've got into a little mini-kit.  I will probably still do some more Book of Mormon prophets, and some modern prophets too, but it will take a while.  In the meantime, I hope you'll enjoy this new kit.

6 comments:

Melinda said...

You are the BEST! Thanks!

Stefani said...

Yay, thank you! So perfect!!!

Hailey said...

You are amazing! Your talents are a blessing!!

Linda said...

Thanks for all the wonderful prophet art. They are great! If you are still taking requests I would really love to have a picture of the liahona by itself. I would be happy to pay for it. Thanks again for sharing so much. Linda Ramsay

Becerra Family Adventures said...

I bought this on Etsy. I am hoping that you may consider doing illustrations for each of the verses in "Book of Mormon" Stories --- particularly the first verse and the "new" verses.

Nancy K said...

i love your art work! I purchased the Follow The Prophet artwork, but the link to the words for the prophets (Lost Hymn Project) is broken. Do you know where else I can find them?